The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

First Post Ever

Well, I finally decided to start a blog. Here is where I can talk about my adventures in crochet, knitting & being a cat-mom as well as a bunch of other ramblings that may come to mind.

Right now I'm working on the following crochet & knit projects:

*Crochet Beaded Wrap in On-Line Linie
*Crochet Victorian Afghan in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino
*Crochet "what started out as a shawl & is now an afghan" in many different yarns
*Crochet Vogue Shawl in Knit One Crochet Two Ambrosia
*Crochet mittens which will probably turn into fingerless gloves since I never finished them in Kathmandu
*Knitted wrap in Rapture & Odyssy Glitz
*Knitted wrap in Katia Pinta & Jewel FX
*Crochet bath mat in Sirdar Snowflake & fun fur
*Crochet scarf in Claudia Hand Painted Fingering weight

Thats all I remember right now. As you can tell, I tend to start new projects before I finish others .... no, really???
I like having alot of projects on hand in case I get bored.

Well, welcome to my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home