The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stitch Marker Exchange & Some Knitting


Ok...one more post today and I'll stop, I promise. :)

Here are the two knitting projects I'm working on. I'm a very beginner knitter so they are quite easy, but with two yarns on each. The pink one is just garter stitch, which is fine with me. The purple one is stockinette, which is driving me crazy! I don't know how to fix my mistakes so when I do make a mistake, I have to wait for a knitter friend to help me figure it out. But its a gift for one of my sisters and its a labor of love.

And...the gorgeous stitch markers are from my first Stitch Marker Swap with Robyn. The ones I got from Karine are on the left - beautiful pearls & blue crystals & the ones from Robyn, which I received today are the turquoise & irredescent glass beads. Just beautiful!! I can't wait to use them but I've hung them on my bulletin board by my desk so I can see them every time I'm here messing around on the 'puter. They are too pretty to just put away.

And a thanks to Robyn for, number one, hosting the stitch marker exchange and number two, for encouraging me for creating my blog. (I don't know...some people may curse you for that, but we'll have to wait & see) :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home