The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Thursday, June 29, 2006


Just wanted to show you what I woke up to one morning a few months ago. My kittens...my $15 a ball cashmere blend yarn.......
Apparently, they had a party and I wasn't invited. Such a good party, in fact, that one of them puked on the yarn to make sure it wasn't salvageable. I think they find this funny. I also think that they think I have nothing else to do, so they find things for me to do....like clean up after them.
Now unfortunately, this is not the first ball of $15-a-ball-cashmere-blend they destroyed. Oh No!!!! This was the THIRD ball!!!!
I finally learned after that one to put the yarn in a room where they cannot go in since they figured out how to get into my storage containers.
Only took me THREE BALLS!!!! I'm a quick learn huh???
Welcome to my world.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/29/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lori said…

    1- Welcome to the Blog world!
    2- Thanks for putting me in your sidebar, how cool! I'm sure Robyn had NOTHING to do with that, lol!
    3- I love the pink ruffly thing in the knitting/crochet photo..what is it? The small thing in the middle...
    4- I feel your pain re: cashmere..but man those are cute kittens! Next time you buy something really cheap tell THEM it's cashmere and see if they go for it...

     
  • At 6/30/2006 2:20 AM, Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said…

    Those little devils! They really got going on your yarn, but what is yarn good for if not to make knotted "cat toys"?

    Welcome to Blogging!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home