The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Friday, August 04, 2006

It never ends around here

I just found out our neighbor is in the hospital. He has pneumonia.
He is in the middle of re-doing his house - he's doing it himself with contractor friends. He has one and a half year old triplet girls and also has a immune disorder. This is not good. My husband went to see him today and he said that he's actually seen our neighbor look worse when he wasn't in the hospital, but I don't know if that is good or bad. He's supposed to get out of the hospital after the weekend.

I've posted some yarn for sale on destash.blogspot.com. I have Lion Boucle, Lion Homespun, a hand painted chenille and a 100% acrylic "homespun" that I got on ebay a few summers ago.
I thought these yarns would be good for stuff to donate, but I'm not doing anything with them and if someone else can use them, all the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home