The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Something to Look Forward To

Even though I've been extremely down lately, I am actually looking forward to tomorrow. DH and I are going to go look at new cabinets for our kitchen, and of course the countertops, flooring, etc. Plus we want to look at a new living room set. The living room set is easy - I want exactly what I already have, just new! Its a big denim couch with over-stuffed cushions. The chair is huge...can be used for two people who like eachother :) and ottoman. I love my set so much but it's pretty worn. I fought with DH about this but I finally won and will get the set that I love so much. And it's totally comfortable. A friend of ours stays over once in a while and when you take the back cushions off, its almost as big as a twin bed and super cushy. And we pretty much know what kitchen cabinets we want....but I'm sure we'll disagree about a backsplash & floor. Thats a given as mine and hubby's tastes are completely different. Other than that, nothing new going on. Same old, same old.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home