The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm Crazy!

I've been making stitch markers like there is no tomorrow. I have no idea what to do with them all, but I'm having so much fun making them, I just keep going. Today I made some Swarovski Crystal crochet markers for my friend Lisa. I just got Swarovski butterflies that are gorgeous and wanted to make her something special for being such a good friend. Since they were kind of expensive, I will only use these for certain things.

I have yet to put together my sweater...I tried seaming it and got frustrated. I tend to put things off that I'm afraid will come out terrible. Maybe today I will try again. Worse comes to worse, I'll go to a LYS and have them instruct me on how to do it so it looks good. Plus I can't sew to save my life, so that doesn't help matters.

2 Comments:

  • At 8/09/2006 1:32 PM, Blogger AR said…

    Good luck with the seaming! That's my least favorite part. Sell the stitch markers, or save them for special gifts to special knitters, and crocheters!!

     
  • At 8/13/2006 2:40 AM, Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said…

    Your stitch markers look just like little jewels.

    Have you learned the method of laying the two pieces side by side and sewing them through the edge with a figure 8? I learned that with machine knitting. I'll try to find an on line example for you and PM you, if I do, through the KR.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home