The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Second Secret Pal Surprise!

Well I got another box from my Secret Pal 9!!! Again, thank you!!! This time it was a really cool cat felting kit, which I've been dying to try....and a beautiful knitted scarf!!!! Its starting to get cold here so I will be wearing it soon.

My camera is still broken - I haven't had a chance to send it out yet - so no pics. I will maybe try to take a few with my cell phone, but wonder how the resolution will be.

I apologize for not posting more. Like I said in an earlier post, I started a new job and I am FINALLY starting to get used to the demands of it and the crazy hours I have. I was so tired when I got home from work that I'd pretty much just get my clothes ready for the next day and go to bed. Guess it took me about 3 weeks to get used to it. I'm still tired, but can at least function (somewhat) when I get home. My hours can be anywhere like 7am-3pm or 12pm-8pm or 10am-6pm, etc. Every day is different and every week is different. I never have the same days off every week. Like this week, I was off Monday and now today (Wednesday). I'd rather have two days in a row, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Anyway....thanks again to my Secret Pal. Its so much fun getting surprises in the mail. And I promise I will be more diligent with my postings!

1 Comments:

  • At 11/29/2006 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are welcomed. Glad you got your package and liked what was inside.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home