The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Introducing....




















Wow, I haven't posted in a long time!
I still don't have my camera back so I can't take any new pictures of works in progress. I will, however let you see a few of my lovely furbabies.

First is one of my dogs, Buzz Saw. He is an American Bulldog. Isn't he just handsome? He is a sweetheart and a great watchdog.

Next is Teddy & Peeps when they were babies. Aren't they just precious???? You should see them now. Teddy is HUGE! He's only 18 months old and he's probably over 20 pounds, but not fat. He is just a really big cat with beautiful, puffy fur. And Peeps, being female is smaller but still has very thick, beautiful fur. She is my bestest buddy, follows me everywhere and absolutely loves when I just get out of the shower. I don't know if its because I'm warm and smell good or what. But she waits for me and begs to be held before I can even comb out my hair.

On the knit & crochet front, I've finished a baby blanket that will be donated to a local hospital. I belong to a crochet guild and that is our project until December. I've started on two more and plan to make several by the time we are to turn them in. I will post pictures as soon as my camera gets back.

I STILL haven't assembled my sweater. I'm just afraid to. It came out so good that I'm afraid that after I put it together I'm going to hate it. Plus it doesn't help that I can't sew my way into a paper bag, so I don't feel confident in that aspect.

I'm still looking for a job too. I've applied to several companies. I applied to six different positions with one of them! I would like to get in there so badly, but I'm not saying which one because I don't want to jinx it. Isn't that silly? But I can't help but think that.

I've also listed a few of the beaded eyeglass/ID lariats that I've made on etsy & ebay. I create the lariats with Swarovski crystal & Czech crystal. They are a piece of jewelry as opposed to just one of your run-of-the-mill lariats. They compliment your outfit. If you're interested, my Seller ID is "feralkkitty". The pictures aren't that great and the lariats look much better in person. I also take special orders.

Ok, enough self-promotion.

1 Comments:

  • At 9/16/2006 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pics! Put a before and after of the kittens...hard to believe they're that big now!! Just love Buzz - how bout making him a sweater??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home