The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Secret Pal Delivery! Thank You!!!

Got my Secret Pal 9 delivery last week. All I can say is WOW!!! Well, first off, I have to explain that I can't show pictures because my camera is broken AGAIN. I just got it back from service and the first time I use it, the exact same thing happened so I have to send it out again. Sheesh!!! Ok...so in my package was a beautiful tin wall hanging that you can put dried or silk flowers in with a fall theme, a pumpkin pie scented candle, guest towels with autumn themes, several different types of yarn, a pumpkin "candle" (a light that looks like a tealight for inside a pumpkin), cotton yarn & a pattern book for washcloths, candy corn (YUMMY!) and right now I can't think of what else. But a GORGEOUS package of things that was soooo much fun to open!!! Thank you SP9!!!!! (Funny, I could have sworn that I wrote about this when I got it...wonder if blogger never posted it) **I'm having some trouble with blogger and can't make paragraphs, so I'm sorry if this is all crunched together!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home