The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yarn Aboard!!

I recieved my Yarn Aboard package on Friday. Wow!!!! How cool is this???
2 Skeins of Claudia Handpainted Sock yarn in "Purple Earth" - GLORIOUS color!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!
A set of double pointed needles & coils, 7 packs of various bubble gums (YUMMY), my initial "A" in a sticky note pad, a Fiber Trends sock pattern and a package of wool wash.

How lucky am I?????

My box is Henry Hudson and has seen 11 Ports of Call before mine. I will try to take pics with my cell phone since my digital camera is still on the fritz. I have to get the box out today to its next destination so hopefully my camera/phone will produce a nice pic.

Thanks Cindy!!!! You Rock!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12/07/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Mini said…

    Adriane,
    I got my package the other night-- thank you! I am so excited to start the socks (must.be.patient.must.knit.christams.)--- and the vintage patterns--over the top! Dan and I made the jingle ball---drives the cat batty(added bonus!) and everything was just... wow. So, thank you thank you thank you!
    :) Kate

     
  • At 12/19/2009 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reotowadsdats [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home