The Knittin' Kitten (and crochetin' kitten too)

Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Five Bears


Today I was driving home from a friend's house and saw a mama bear and her four cubs crossing the road in front of me. I never saw a bear with that many cubs before!! I pulled over to take this picture and by the time I figured out how to work my camera phone (its fairly new), they were pretty far away. The other cubs had ducked into one of the big evergreen trees. This is them walking into a church parking lot. Even though I see bears often, I still am amazed every time. They are so beautiful. I won't get into the bear hunt controversy here, but I think if people were more educated about them, there would be less of a problem....IMHO. Anyway, aren't they just stunning?

1 Comments:

  • At 8/20/2006 11:13 PM, Blogger AR said…

    Cool! Kind of a little scary, but I'm sure they were probably more scared of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home